Friday, September 11, 2015

Early Holiday Wishes ... a Simply Create Too DT project!


Hello!

Happy Friday folks!  So, we have made the move back to Ottawa and the boys have settled back into their old schools with such ease!  Life is still a little frantic as I continue to dot the i's and cross all the t's!!  My husband is still in Boston until mid November as things wrap up with his job.  All our stuff still needs to be packed up so no crafting for me in the foreseeable future (at least 2-3 months)!

I do, however, have this creation for you today as it is my DT project for the Simply Create Too challenge that is going on today ... "Early Holiday Wishes".  This is the first time I have coloured this gorgeous Poinsettia Tilda, what an absolute pleasure she was to colour!  The rest of the card fell into place really nicely and I just love the finished look!  Papers, flowers, lace, pearls & embellies are all from stash.  The sentiment die cut is new to my stash - loving these!

I hope you can pop over to the Simply Create Too challenge and feel inspired to join in and get a head start on some of those holiday cards!!

Here's the finished inside of the card too.  Simple but complementary of the main card.


Thanks for stopping by again!  I always appreciate your visits and the time you take to leave any comments.  Have a wonderful start to the weekend and until next time ... happy crafting!!

Hugs, Danielle x

5 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card, Danielle. The inside of the card is fabulous too.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Christine Dol said...

Hey Danielle, I am glad to hear that you are getting slowly back into the swing of things in Ontario! You always have the best positive lookout and will get thru this! Your card is beautiful! I love the inside too.

Lynne in NI said...

Glad to hear you got moved safely, you will be glad when your hubby can join you ... along with all your crafty stuff ;)
Gorgoeus card, LOVE your colours!

Inkyfingers said...

Such a pretty card Danielle and I love all the texture you put onto the card with the beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Carol x

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Danielle, your card is so sweet. Love the image and the flowers ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin